Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Bump Watch: week 16


Progress Report
How far along? 16 Weeks!
Size of baby: an avacado!
Maternity Clothes: My mom has bought be a couple of cute maternity items and I've found more elastic pants! Thank goodness for the pajama pant trend!
Sleep: I get a good night's rest most nights.
Miss Anything? Sushi would be nice.
Movement: Still no movement (I don't think!)
Food Cravings:I've noticed I've been drawn to sour things like Sour Patch Kids. Still eating those goldfish like a pro. I feel like my baby may come out orange.
Gender: My prediction is still boy.
 Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: Great week! Just a little stuffy nose. (Such a weird symptom!)
Wedding Rings On or Off? On!
Mood:Happy!
Looking Forward To: Propping up my feet and relaxing! That's my favorite past time these days! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips