Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Life of Finn

Sweet little Finn. You continue to amaze us everyday! You are so smart and it is so cool to watch you learn! You have so many people who want to keep you! Your Nana, your Mimi, my Grandparents, your Great Aunt Kay, and your Aunt BB just adore you. They have all pitched in to keep you so that we don't have to put you in daycare until you're a little older. What a blessing!
You love your daddy. Here you guys are watching the Apple keynote. I think you'll grown up to be a tech geek just like him which is fine by me.
You have always had really great head control. You can sit pretty well in your Bumbo seat and bouncer. You have a little trouble stretching your neck to the left, but we are working on it!
You have your great granddaddy wrapped around your little finger. You love to go on strolls and sit in the "catbird" seat with him.
You love your great Aunt Kay too! You like to sing and dance and watch cartoons together!
You had a great 4 month check up with Dr. Bramwell. She says we can start solid foods now! She also says you can stop eating in the middle of the night. I tried to tell you, but you're not really listening. I secretly like our midnight snuggles.
We love to take you out on adventures like shopping or eating or festivals. You're usually really good. I think you like getting out of the house every now and then. You loved staring at the ceiling fans at the Cheesecake Factory. I gave you a teeny taste of whip cream. Shhhhh! Don't tell!
You still love your play gym. You can roll from tummy to back really well! In fact, you hate tummy time and you kick yourself over on your back as soon as I put you on your tummy!
 
You smile all the time. I'm still waiting on you to giggle. Please hurry up! I will probably scream with excitement and scare you when it happens. I can't wait!
 
Some mornings you wake me up just cooing and looking around. Then you'll smile up at me. That's the best feeling in the world. I wish I could spend every moment with you! Every day I rush home from work as fast as I can to see you! You make me forget all about a hard day at work!
 
We love you so much, Bud!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips