Tuesday, November 4, 2014

First Halloween

   
Finn had a magical first Halloween. He loved helping daddy carve the pumpkin. He wanted to reach right in there and pull out all the pumpkin guts! Matt gets serious about his pumpkin carving-- and always does a great job! I bought his little cow costume when I was about 6 weeks pregnant. We were having a sample sell at work and I claimed I was buying gifts for friends since no one knew I was pregnant! I was proud that I had guessed the right size he would be for Halloween over a year later! Our little moo moo was the most precious thing we had ever seen! He went trick or treating to our neighbor's house. Mainly he enjoyed all the little boys and girls coming to ring the doorbell at his house! He is fascinated by children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips