Thursday, September 26, 2013

Nursery Ideas

I've been planning nursery ideas in my head for years now as probably any girl does! I seriously can't believe this nursery dream of mine is becoming a reality soon....whaat?! I thought I'd let you in on a few of my thoughts! We'll be transforming my sewing room into baby Finley's room over the next few months. That means bye bye pink walls and hello tan walls similar to the walls in the crib photo above. A few other decor items I've picked out:
-Love this blue triangle rug from Urban Outfitters. To me it screams little boy!
-A vintage tin letter F from Etsy will be cute hanging on the wall. 
-Mom and I will attempt to create a little crochet mobile a lot like this one from Etsy. Animals TBD.
-I fell in love with this iron crib from Bratt Decor when I saw it in a friend's nursery. This will be my little splurge!
-A little animal nursery artwork to spruce up the walls like this one from Gingiber Etsy shop.
-And lastly, I plan to scout out little vintage toy airplanes, trains, and cars like this one to sit around the room.
And those are my thoughts so far! Can't wait to have it all come together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips