Thursday, October 17, 2013

Bump Watch: Week 22


Progress Report
How far along? 22 Weeks!
Size of baby: a pomegranate!
Maternity Clothes:still working my leggings, elastic pants, and knit dresses! Trying not to buy too much maternity.
Sleep: I sleep great except for 2-3 bathroom breaks a night.
Miss Anything? No!
Movement: Yes!! I am feeling kick kick kicks every now and then- especially when I drink ice water. It's a crazy feeling! I finally got Matt to feel them one night too!
Food Cravings: I drink water like crazy. Loving pumpkin bread and Starbucks decaf SCM.
Gender: It's a BOY!!
 Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: I feel fantastic. I sometimes forget I'm pregnant. I am so blessed!
Wedding Rings On or Off? On!
Mood: Calm. I'm feeling a little more mentally ready to have a baby now.
Looking Forward To: Decorating our nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips