Monday, November 18, 2013

Bump Watch: Week 27

Progress Report
How far along? 27 Weeks!
Size of baby: a cauliflower!
Maternity Clothes: Mainly wearing leggings, tunics, and over sized sweaters.!
Sleep: I sleep a lot! Enjoy my sleep!
Miss Anything? A few of my favorite Fall pants that don't fit.
Movement: Lots and lots of kicks these days! Sometimes I can even see them!
Food Cravings: Really enjoying pizza these days.
Gender: It's a BOY!!
 Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: I really can't complain. I'm so blessed! Just a little difficult to put my socks and shoes on! Ha!
Wedding Rings On or Off? On!
Mood: I've been kind of emotional this week. I'm blaming hormones!
Looking Forward To: Finley's first Thanksgiving! Hope he enjoys all the food I will eat!
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips