Monday, November 18, 2013

Bump Watch: Week 28

Progress Report
How far along? 28 Weeks! Officially in the 3rd Trimester! What??!! It has gone by so fast!
Size of baby: an eggplant!
Maternity Clothes: I still love wearing leggings and knit dresses.
Sleep: I've found I can sleep through pretty much anything including football games.
Miss Anything? No, not really.
Movement: Loving every kick I feel! Mom even got to feel them this weekend.
Food Cravings: Caramel apples, pumpkin bread!!
Gender: It's a BOY!
 Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: None really, just a little anxiety. My 28 week doctor appointment went great. They said everything looked normal! I'll start going every 2 1/2 weeks now just to check blood pressure. So far it's been perfect!
Wedding Rings On or Off? On!
Mood: Still a little emotional. My hormones are all over the place. I cry over little things then I'm laughing about it a few minutes later. Glad to have someone like Matt who completely understands what's happening and supports me!
Looking Forward To:Sewing a little stocking for Finley. I'll be decorating for Christmas this weekend!
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips