Monday, November 25, 2013

Bump Watch: Week 29

Progress Report
How far along? 29 and feeling fine!
Size of baby: A butternut squash. I love that this is a Thanksgiving appropriate veggie. Matt goes,"I love our little butternut."
Maternity Clothes: I think I only have like 5 items that fit me now. :(
Sleep: Love to sleep and nap! I can pretty much nap on command. I have some crazy dreams!
Miss Anything? Caffeine. I have to limit myself to 1 Dr. Pepper a day and decaf coffee.
Movement:Yes! So many sweet little kicks!
Food Cravings: Starbucks peppermint mochas (the fake decaf kind though)
Gender: It's a BOY!
 Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: None really! I just have to remember to take it easy- which is hard to do when I feel fine. Decorating for Christmas hurt my back!
Wedding Rings On or Off? On!
Mood: Happy mainly, but feeling anxious about getting it all done in just a little over 2 months!  Excited that we finally nailed down a daycare though! That was a long, stressful process.
Looking Forward To: Seeing more family at Thanksgiving round 2 this weekend!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips