Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Bump Watch: Week 30

Progress Report
How far along? 30 Weeks! 3/4 done!
Size of baby: A pineapple.
Maternity Clothes: Oh yes! I'm loving leggings and knit dresses!
Sleep: I'm sleeping great, but using the bathroom 3-4 times a night! Annoying!
Miss Anything? Being able to get housework done without having to take breaks to lay down and catch my breath! Ha! 
Movement: Flips and Jabs and punches to the ribs. (Love it!)
Food Cravings: Broccoli salad (which I didn't get at any of the 4 Thanksgivings I attended)
Gender: It's a BOY!
 Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: I think I'm losing my mind sometimes. I left lights on in my car and drained the battery. I'm always losing things and forgetting stuff!
Wedding Rings On or Off? On!
Mood:So happy.
Looking Forward To:Working on the nursery
My sweet grandparents bought our stroller/carseat for us. We put it together and it all got so REAL! This is happening.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips