Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Bump Watch: Week 37

Progress Report
How far along? 37 Weeks! That's officially FULL TERM!
Size of baby: at this point I don't think we need to reference fruit anymore. The baby is the size of a BABY people!!
Maternity Clothes:Sadly, I've almost outgrown some of my maternity clothes! Oh my!
Sleep: Very frequent potty breaks (and 1 random puke session) but other than that-- sleeping great.
Miss Anything? Energy!
Movement: Lots of movement! 
Food Cravings: This week was meatball subs and peanut butter cookies! Mom and Dad came to visit and mom made one of my favorites- Chicken and Dumplings!!
Gender: It's a BOY!
 Labor Signs: Lots of pelvic pressure. Only about 1/2 cm dilated. No contractions yet. Baby is head down like he's supposed to be.
Symptoms: Starting to waddle because walking just feels weird these days. Definitely nesting full throttle. I make huge to-do lists of things that are probably very unnecessary.
Wedding Rings On or Off? Officially S-T-U-C-K on. Uh oh!
Mood: Extremely anxious! The type-A in me wants to know exactly what day this baby is coming. (And what hour too!) I can't concentrate on work!
Looking Forward To: All the family coming in to await the big arrival!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips