Monday, February 10, 2014

Bump Watch: Week 39

Progress Report
How far along? 39 Weeks! Not long now!! (I hope!)
Size of baby: A watermelon!
Maternity Clothes: Living in leggings and knit dresses and sweat pants. Loving Piko tops!
Sleep: Sleeping good despite 4-5 bathroom trips per night. My hip is very sore each time I wake up so I will roll over to the other side which usually does the trick.
Miss Anything? High waist skirts, tucked in shirts, my favorite jeans, sushi, cookie dough. 
Movement:Yes, still feeling little kicks. Seems like he's got a lot less room now though!
Food Cravings: Smoothies! Yes, I know it's 9 degrees outside. After the snowpocolypse I bundled up and went to Smoothie King!
Gender: It's a BOY!
 Labor Signs: Cricket Cricket. Not a thing yet!! Maybe some very very mild 1 second Braxton Hicks. My prediction is that he will be late. Doctor says we can induce at 41 weeks. Not sure I can wait that long! 
Symptoms: Very bad pelvic pain. Doctor says it's because his head is so low. Walking normally is becoming a challenge. I officially feel like a duck! The good news is, this pain is not constant-- only when I'm moving.
Wedding Rings On or Off? Finally got them off! I was stressing because they were very stuck. My hand swelling went down a little and one day while sitting in traffic I just pulled and pulled like I was ripping my finger off! Now I feel so naked! I can't wait to put them back on!
Mood: I'm not as nervous about the delivery as I thought I would be. I'm strangely calm.(although this may change on the way to the hospital.) The only way I can explain is the peace of God!  I'm trying to relax as much as possible. I take bubble baths daily and light stress relief candles and play the spa Pandora station. We are getting very impatient though, and we want him to be here NOW! When, when, when?!
Looking Forward To: That moment when he is born! Can't wait! I'm so curious what it will be like and how I will react and how Matt will react! What will he look like?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips