Thursday, January 16, 2014

Work Shower!

My sweet coworkers threw me the best shower! It was a cute "shower" theme. And of course they incorporated burlap! Guess it's no secret that I love that burlap!

 Everyone brought a dish potluck-style. We had so much yummy food!
 
 I was blown away by everyone's generosity! I got my pack and play, bumbo seat, and tons of gift cards! I have such awesome coworkers!
 
Annette was the hostess with the mostest! She went out of her way to plan all the decor! Love my sweet teammates Annette and Joni!
 
Yan is due with twins one month after me! Lots of babies around here! It's been nice to have someone pregnant with me at work.
We played the paper clip game where you can't say the word "baby" or you will have your paper clip taken! We also played the toilet paper game where you guess how big around I am. This got really interesting with a room full of technical designers! ;)
I was so honored that so many people took time out of their day to stop by!     
I am really blessed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips