Thursday, January 16, 2014

Bump Watch: week 34

Progress Report
How far along? 34 Weeks!
Size of baby: a Cantaloupe
Maternity Clothes: Yes: click here. for reference! ha!
Sleep: Still sleeping really well! Thank you God!
Miss Anything? Being able to put my own socks on. ;)
Movement: My belly looks like an ocean sometimes.
Food Cravings: Still loving my cheese-its. Really thirsty all the time-- drinking lots of water.
Gender: It's a BOY!
 Labor Signs: None
Symptoms:Pregnancy brain big time! I'm taking full advantage of the reminders app on my phone.
Wedding Rings On or Off? On!
Mood: Starting to seriously freak out. Am I ready? Is the nursery ready? Will I have a hard labor? Will he come early? Aaaah-- all of the unknown is scary!
Looking Forward To:Turning our house into baby land!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips